Saturday, November 19, 2011

the artist is in...

I know, I know...I've been missing in action for quite some time now. This summer and fall have seen a dramatic increase in my freelance work, most of it occurring outside of the studio in other locations.
Doing a lot of this sort of work:
stuffing millions of pillows 
into duffle bags large enough to take a nap in
 makes me really appreciate the time I get to be in the studio making fairy shoes and other cool stuff.
Don't get me wrong -- I'm in no way complaining about having more work, it just makes keeping up a full class schedule on evenings and weekends exhausting, so I've had to step away for a short while for a much needed break.
I'm back now, working on new things for the upcoming Holiday Sale in the studio. Stay tuned for details and photos of art from our participating artists!


No comments:

Post a Comment