Monday, November 24, 2014

The very busy hands of Rachael Ramos!

Rachael Ramos is a serial crafter. She seems to always be doing something fun and creative with her hands. We never know what she's going to bring to Camp Cactus, but it's always unique and beautiful!
Here are some examples of her work from past sales:

And here's a little bit about Rachael in her own words:
I learned to make things and be thrifty from my grandma. It was her most valuable gift to me.
My handmade items are mostly crocheted, sewn or knitted, but there isn't a craft out there that I don't like, so you never know what I will do. Most of my materials are partial skeins of yarn and vintage fabrics and beads, found at thrift stores, yard and estate sales - so items are often one of a kind because of the limited materials.
~
I hope you can come and shop locally this year
 and meet all our talented artisans!
Click here for all the details: Camp Cactus 2014 Holiday Sale

No comments:

Post a Comment